|Actor and Playback Singer|
Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters– 172 cm|
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|– Chest: 40 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||29 July 1990 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Visual Communication|
Relationship, girlfriends and more
|TV Show||Cooku with Comali (2019)|
Some facts about Harish Kalyan
- Harish Kalyan is an actor who has mainly worked in Tamil and Telugu films and a South Indian playback singer.
- Some of his popular Tamil films are ‘Sattapadi Kutram’ (2011), ‘Poriyaalan’ (2014), ‘Pyaar Prema Kaadhal’ (2018), ‘Dharala Prabhu’ (2020), and ‘Kasada Thapara’ (2021).
- His father played the role of his reel life father in the Tamil film ‘Vil Ambu’ in 2016.
- Harish has done acting in Telugu films such as ‘Kaadhali’ (2017) and ‘Jersey’ (2019).
- He came into the limelight with the TV reality show “Bigg Boss Tamil” in which he was a contestant And Later, he appeared in various seasons of Bigg Boss Tamil including Bigg Boss (Tamil) – Season 2 (2018) and Bigg Boss (Tamil) – Season 3 (2019).
- In memory of the late South Indian actor Vivek, a show was organised titled ‘Chinna Kalaivanar Vivek’ in which Harish appeared as one of the vip guests.
- Apart from acting, he is a playback singer too he is trained in Hindustani music and can play the keyboard very good.
- In 2019, his voice for the Tamil song “Yei Kadavulae” from the film ‘Ispade Rajavum Idhaya Raniyum.’
- Why he choose acting.
Many shoots from KB sir’s serials to Visu sir’s movie used to take place in my house, so I’ve been watching film shoots since childhood. Maybe, I was subconsciously attracted to it because I had grown up watching the shoots. When I was in Class VI, my friend and I went and watched Thalapathy Vijay’s Shahjahan. It was quite fascinating to see people clap for him and enjoy the film. That kind of created an interest. And I used to perform in dramas and dances at school, so the thought made a re-entry. I joined an engineering course, but I strongly felt that I should concentrate on acting, and quit it. People at home were supportive. I did Viscom and started learning about the film industry, and that was when I became focussed on this.”
- He is a spiritual person and often visits religious places.
- In his leisure time, he loves to ride motorcycles and play soccer.
- He loves fitness.
- He has been featured on the cover of various fashion and lifestyle magazines.